Netflix has finally started its service in India. If haven’t started watching and are confused which show to go for, here is a list of five best shows you should watch on Netflix and Chill playlist right now.
- Marvel Daredevil: Matt Murdock is an attorney by day and vigilante by night. In an accident he loses his sight however his senses become acute. Using the heightened senses he fights crimes and injustice on the street of New York. Based on Marvel DC fictional superhero comic, Daredevil and the action-drama-thriller is one of the most viewed shows on Netflix.
- Narcos: The American biographical thriller is based on Pablo Escobar, a notorious Columbian drug king pin. The show focuses on Pablo Escobar’s crimes and Drug Enforcement Agency’s hunt for him. The show is mind-blowing and engrossing. Wagner Moura is starring as the lead character, Pablo Escobar.
- Orange is the new Black: After being convicted of transporting money to her drug-dealing girlfriend, Piper Chapman is sentenced to prison for 15 years. The show won awards and is highly viewed. Taylor Schilling, Danielle Brooks and Taryn Manning are starring the show. The intriguing show is a combination of black humor and drama.
- Bloodline: The story is about the Rayburn family who discovers their dark secret when the oldest son and the black sheep of the family, Danny reveal it. To get the whole loyalty of the family, Danny blackmail’s to expose the family. Ben Mendelson plays the protagonist, Danny Rayburn and the drama-thriller is an absolute must watch.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: After being rescued from a doomsday cult in Indiana, Kimmy Schmidt, 29, starts her life in New York City all over again. The American sitcom is goofy and entertaining. It’s absolutely hilarious and recommended if you want to watch something light.
(Images via Internet)