|Notification of Copyright / Trademark InfringementAll content on this site is owned by Youth Incorporated Magazine or Youth Inc Magazine under international copyright laws. No part of the content can be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of the publishers. Publishers will not be held responsible for the content of the magazine including accuracy and effects. All disputes subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai only. Youth Incorporated Magazine, and their subsidiaries respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
If you feel that your copyright has been violated or infringed upon, please read below:
If you are a copyright or trademark owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright/trademark, please report alleged copyright or trademark infringements taking place on or through the www.youthincmag.com website (the “Site“) by completing the following notice (“Notice“) and delivering it to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Identify the copyrighted work or trademark violation that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyright/trademarked works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works or trademark violations that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Youth Incorporated website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, email address, and, if available, telephone number.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted or trademarked material is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright/ trademark or of an exclusive right under the copyright/trademark that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Youth Incorporated Magazine’s email address: email@example.com or post to:
F9 Commerce Center,
Youth Incorporated Magazine does not permit copyright/trademark infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. Youth Incorporated Magazine reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Youth Incorporated Magazine will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.
Youth Incorporated Magazine may be required to disclose information to individuals asserting rights under our copyright/trademark policy. You hereby authorize Youth Incorporated Magazine to release information about you if required by law or subpoena, without notice to you.