* The University of Edinburgh will offer a number of scholarships for postgraduate Masters Study in any subject offered by the University for the 2016-2017 academic session.
* Each scholarship will have a value of £3,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fees.
* The scholarships will be awarded to students who are nationals of countries with the EU who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study at the University of Edinburgh.
* Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so. Preference will be given to candidates who have not already had the opportunity to study in Scotland.
* The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
* For more details: http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-funding/postgraduate/international/global/masters
Volume 5 Issue 9