AIESEC is the world’s largest youth-run organization, with presence in over 130 countries. It is a not for profit outfit that works in consultation with the United Nations. AIESEC organizes International Exchange trips, the sole purpose of which is to infuse leadership skills in the youth and turn them into global citizens.
YouthSpeak Forum is a platform for pioneers from different fields to tell the youth their story; how they reached where they currently are and how the youth can make the best use of the resources available to them. It is an opportunity for the speakers as well as the audience to learn and be inspired to take action and actively engage in the betterment of society.
AIESEC in South Mumbai happens to be one of 30+ AIESEC local committees present all over India.
YouthSpeak Forum 2019, being held on the 27th of April, 2019 at Lala Lajpatrai College of Commerce and Economics is AIESEC in South Mumbai’s first event as an independent local committee.
The line up includes 3 speakers and as well as an interactive panel featuring 5 individuals from various fields.
The key speakers for YouthSpeak Forum 2019 are:
1) Shraddha Bhansali: She is the founder of Candy & Green and a TedX speaker who was featured in the Forbes 30, under 30 list of 2018.
2) Karan Gupta: He is an activist, speaker, writer, the founder of the Karan Gupta Education Foundation (KGEF) in Mumbai, India. He is also the current managing director of IE Business School – India & South Asia.
3) Yogesh Chabria: He is a world-renowned business, life and success strategist and is the recipient of several global awards and honors. Yogesh Chabria is one of the world’s most loved and sought-after speakers, #1 bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, investor and founder of The Happionaire Way.
The panel includes Mahek Malhotra, Sushma Gaikwad, Srishti Parihar and Priti Birgi, as well as Dr. Karan Gupta.
In the past, YouthSpeak Forum has featured individuals such as
- Munaf Kapadia: CEO of Bohri Kitchen.
- Yash Kotak: Co-founder and Director of Bombay Hemp Company.
- Aditi Shrivastava: Co-founder at Pocket Aces, a company that reaches 50 million people weekly via their channels Filtercopy, Dice Media, Gobble, and Loco.
- Nikita Singh- Indian Writer
- Shyam Subramanian- Teach for India.
YouthSpeak Forum is a platform curated by the youth for the youth. The theme for this year is Sustainable Development and Improving the Quality of Life. The content is created and curated keeping in mind the target audience and the goals; the youth and their empowerment. For 2019, YSF is proud to announce Union Bank as Banking Partner and Smaaash as Entertainment Partner.
The national partners for AIESEC are Godrej, Unilazer, Coca-Cola, Bling Entertainment, Adani Power Ltd., Infosys, KPMG, Dia Mirza and Dr. Mukund Rajan. They also comprise the national board of advisors.
YouthSpeak Forum 2019, presented by Coca-Cola and powered by AIESEC aims at making the youth aware of the opportunities awaiting them as well broadening their horizon in terms of the way they think and act. It attempts to influence their world view by making them more sensitive and informed about the issues that affect us on a micro and macro level, and helping them realize that the power to change the world and make it a better place lies their hands. The youth of today is the future of the world, and YouthSpeak Forum is here to deliver that message as loud as it can.