* L’Oréal invites women students who have completed class XII in India to apply for the 13th edition of its ‘For Young Women in Science’ scholarship program. L’Oréal India will award scholarships worth Rs 250,000 each to 50 promising but economically disadvantaged young women, to help them complete their graduation in any scientific field in a recognized college or university in India.
* The Scholarship is applicable for women who have passed class XII exams from across India in the current academic year (ended March 2016), with a minimum of 85% in PCM/PCB and not over 19 years of age as on 31st May 2016, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
* This scholarship is open for study in any field of science: medicine, engineering, information technology, pharmacy, biotechnology, and other graduate courses pertaining to science (B.Sc). Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by an eminent jury of scientists and academicians. Scholarships will be presented only upon securing admission.
* Students can apply for the scholarship on: www.foryoungwomeninscience.com. Deadline for submitting forms along with the relevant documents is 10 July 2016.
* For further information, call 022-67003000
Volume 5 Issue 12