Pune Startup Fest is an annual entrepreneurship festival organized by Bhau’s E-Cell, College of Engineering, Pune. Pune Startup Fest’21 strives to foster the entrepreneurship culture among students and epitomize the power of innovation.
With this goal, this year Pune Startup Fest is in its third edition with the theme ‘Bolstering Innovation – a Blueprint for the Future’ scheduled to be held on 27th and 28th February 2021. Pune Startup Fest’21 is under the patronage of ‘Startup India’, ‘Skill India’ and Ministry of Education’s – Innovation Cell. Pune Startup Fest consists of a magnificent Startup Expo, a lecture series by eminent personalities, various business events which help you to enhance your business and technical skills. The Startup Expo comprises of 100 startups, 55+ investors and mentors and is an excellent opportunity for the startup exhibitors to showcase their brainchild in front of leading investors and mentors. The Startup Expo is divided into 7 zones namely – technical, social, student , agricultural, health and lifestyle, innovation and a special zone called Breaking the Pandemic for the startups who came up in this pandemic.
Its also an excellent platform where students can get connected to the entrepreneurial world. The Startup Expo also provides internship opportunities to the students. More than 500+ internship opportunities were given to the students in the last edition of the fest. Apart from the Startup Expo there are various Business events are organized during the fest which will sharpen your business skills.
The Second edition of Pune Startup Fest’21 was a huge success with an footfall of 18K+, 125+ startup exhibitors and great investment was offered.
- Startup Expo with 7 different zones : technical, social, student , agricultural, health and lifestyle, innovation and breaking the pandemic.
- Startup Internships: Startups will offer internships to the students.
- BidMaster : Virtual Cricket Auction.
- BullRun : Virtual stock Market.
- Budge-It : Create an event of your own in least money requirement.
- BrandScan : Guess the brand by its logo,advertisement and taglines.
- BizTrivia : Guess the company by its marketing and typical business skills.
To know more about the fest visit: https://www.punestartupfest.in/index.html
To register for internships visit: https://www.townscript.com/e/startup-internships-230342