VICTORIA INDIA DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP
* VIDS aims to increase Victoria’s knowledge capital and to enhance relations between India and Victoria by supporting Indian Students to complete their doctoral studies.
* 23 scholarships have been awarded till date and up to seven more will be given the chance to complete their PhD at a Victorian Institute, Australia.
* Each scholarship will be of AUD $ 90,000 plus a full tuition fee waiver by the host university.
* This program will allow India and Victoria to share their best practises, knowledge and also drive new research.
* More information available on www.aii.unimelb.edu.au/news/victoria-india-doctoralscholarship
VEDANTA SCHOLARSHIP FOR ODISHA GRADUATES
* Vedanta group launched a scholarship ‘Young Achievers Scholarship’ programme for students pursuing higher education. in Odisha State.
* This has been done to decrease the financial burden on students from the economically weaker sections intending to pursue graduation in medical, engineering or science stream.
* Students whose parents’ annual income is less than Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum can apply for it.
* As many as 100 scholarships will be awarded each year.
* Students can obtain details of the application procedure online at:
SVIT TO OFFER IEEE BLENDED LEARNING PROGRAM IN VLSI
* World’s largest organisation advancing technology for humanity collaborates with Sai Vidya Institute of Technology to offer IEEE BLP in VLSI to all students studying electronics and communication engineering.
* This will help students build a foundation of VLSI concepts and applied skills that will increase the availability of skilled engineers in electronic system design and manufacturing sector.
* SVIT will install state of the art facilities on campus to meet the guidelines established by IEEE for the program.
* For more details, visit https://blended-learning.ieee.org
* The Faculty of Family and Community Sciences (FFCS) and the Faculty of Technology and Engineering (FTE) to introduce new courses in MS University, Vadodara.
* FFCS will offer Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition and Interior Design.
* FTE will offer Bachelor of Engineering in Computing and Textile Processing.
* Admissions will take place through Admission Committee for Professional Course.
* Both the courses are being offered under the ‘Center of Advanced Studies in Design and Reconfigurable Computing
* For details visit: http://www.msubaroda.ac.in
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ campaign has given a start to a new field of study called ‘Industrial Relations and make in India: Emerging Trends’ focusing on industrial dispute acts.
* The centre’s recent labour law proposal sparked the institute to introduce the course.
* This course is open to students, academics and industrial players where each one will be awarded with a certificate.
* The module is set to ‘explore the impact of labour laws on industrial relations, educate participants on how to restore industrial harmony through industrial democracy and discuss changing nature of trade unions.’
* Charles Wallace India Trust is awarding UK grants for short research and professional visits for up to three weeks.
* Applicants must have completed their studies and have four or more years of research or experience in their specialization.
* 10-15 grants are offered annually of up to £1400 for academic research scholars and professionals working in the arts, heritage conservation and the humanities.
* Application to be sent to CWIT in London directly by email at email@example.com
* For details, visit : http://www.britishcouncil.in/study-uk/scholarships/charles-wallacetrust/short-research
Volume 5 Issue 1