With the cut off of well reputed universities shooting high year after year, students are compelled to motivate themselves and to their best in their board examinations and entrance exams. This requires students to put in hours of studies, flipping through the textbook pages, grasping and chewing the texts, memorising everything, and filling the answer sheets with long answers.
We understand that this can get exhausting, making you throw your hands up and say “I am done with this”.
Wait! Is giving up really an option? Think about it. These exams and tests are important because they are going to open the gates to the future you have chosen.
Sure you can exercise, watch youtube videos, text your friends, or go down for a walk. However, all these are things work as breaks from your studying hours. They don’t really help you to keep going on. The solution to this is to keep motivating yourself. So here we are to do just that. We are here to motivate you in the best way.
Read these amazingly effective motivational quotes from the internet that will not just motivate you but also put you back on the right track.
1.Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
2. I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
3. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
4. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going
5. You don’t always get what you wish for; you get what you work for
6. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out
7. If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
8. It’s not about how bad you want it. It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.
9. Some people dream of accomplishing great things. Others stay awake and make it happen.
10. It’s not going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it.
We really hope this must have pumped you up and motivated you to do even better than before.
If you are accomplishing something that seems difficult, keep at it. You will make it through!