We often tend to get hungry during the evening and start hunting for food to eat. This is the time we also uncontrollably begin munching on chips and cookies which is rather unhealthy. To rid you off the hunger pang that strikes during the evening time here is an easy-to-make biscuit canapes recipe that you can try out.
- 1 pack of any salty biscuit
- Tomato ketchup
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cucumber
- Coriander leaves
- Cheese slices (optional)
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tbs Chat masala
- Apply tomato ketchup on one side of the biscuits.
- Finely chop onion, tomato, cucumber and coriander leaves.
- Put the veggies and pomegranate seeds in a bowl, add salt and chat masala and mix well.
- Cut the cheese slices such that 1 slice is divided into 4 square pieces.
- Put one small piece of cheese on each biscuit over the sauce.
- Put a small amount of vegetable mix on each biscuit.
- Garnish biscuit canapes with Sev/Bhujia.
- Serve these biscuit canapes and enjoy.