Whistling Woods starts admission process for courses beginning July 2014
Whistling Woods International (WWI) and Whistling Woods Neeta Lulla School of Fashion have announced the commencement of the admission process for courses beginning in July 2014. An All-India entrance exam to courses in filmmaking, media and fashion will be held on 12 April in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Bangalore.
WWI has been rated among the best film schools in the world for its programmes in animation, film, fashion, media and communication. The school also boasts of tie-ups with international universities like Bradford College (UK), Deakin University (Australia) and Griffith University (Australia). Students enrolled in the school will have access to in-house facilities like studios, high-tech cameras and equipment as well as the path-breaking Auro 3D sound technology and a Sony Technology Centre. The faculty consists of working professionals and stalwarts from the film industry as well as weekly celebrity master classes.
President Meghna Ghai Puri says, “Last year we witnessed 600 students applications and are happy to announce that 250 students would be graduating from our institutes. The faculty at the institute is focused to bring out the best in each and every student.”
The Whistling Woods Neeta Lulla School of Fashion is located within the Whistling Woods campus. The fashion school boasts of excellent make-up and costume rooms, plenty of props, a library and sewing laboratories so students can be equipped with practical knowledge along with theory.
List of programmes (duration)
B.Sc in Filmmaking (3 years)
B.Sc in Digital Filmmaking (3 years)
Diploma in Acting (2 years)
Diploma in VFX (2 years)
Diploma in Fashion (2 years)
Diploma in Filmmaking (2 years)
Certificate course in Screen writing (1 year)
PGP + MBA in Media and Entertainment (2 years)
Admission process and tips from Whistling Woods International
• Students can download the admission form from www.whistlingwoods.net
• Eligibility: Minimum 12th standard / A-Levels or equivalent for undergraduate and diploma courses. Minimum Bachelor degree for MBA and PG Programme
• Applicants awaiting their final examination results can apply for the programmes on a conditional basis
• Past academic records and creative submissions required along with application forms
• Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend personal interviews
• Applicants to the School of Media & Communication will also be required to appear for a written test