YOUNG INDIA FELLOWSHIP ASHOKA UNIVERSITY
* YIF was created as a prototype of Ashoka University in showcasing its core belief in the power of liberal, multi-disciplinary educational of transform bright young minds of India.
* The Young India Fellowship (YIF) at Ashoka University is starting its application process for the year 2016-2017. It is a one year program in Liberal studies supported by a well known network of corporate leaders, social activists, researchers and entrepreneurs.
* YIF works in collaboration with universities likes Berkeley; King’s College, London; Trinity College, Dublin; University of California to name a few.
* YIF is open to those with a graduate and post graduate degree and are not more than 28 years of age.
* The deadline for application for the first round is 15th December, 2015.
* For more information visit: www.youngindiafellowship.com
TEACH FOR INDIA
* Teach for India is offering fellowship programs for students and professionals with a Bachelor’s degree. The only eligibility you need is to be proficient in English language and share the commitment the organization holds towards teaching the underprivileged students.
* Two year full time paid program which gives a chance to selected professionals and graduates to teach in low income schools which are under sourced. Applicants need to be either of Indian citizenship or of Indian origin.
* To be permitted to work for the program you need to be placed in one of the placement cities.
* Teach for India fellows will be paid a salary of Rs. 17,500 per month. If required to relocate from your home city fellows will be given housing allowance ranging from Rs. 5500 to 10000.
* The application should be submitted by 8th December, 2015.
* For more details, visit: http://www.teachforindia.org
* CSFP is a prestigious scholarship scheme funded by the government of UK aimed at students from commonwealth countries and managed by the Commonwealth scholarship commission in the United Kingdom.
* These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for International Development for those who wish to pursue Masters or PhD studies in the UK.
* The selection regarding the master’s program is handled by the Association of the Commonwealth Universities. The application must be submitted latest by 14th November, 2015.
* For more information log on to : http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/scholarships-developing-cw/
* RMIT University is inviting applications for science, engineering and health scholarships for Indian undergraduates.
* The scholarships are competitive with academic achievements, merit and personal statement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
* The scholarship will play AUS $ 5,000 towards tuition fees per academic year over the duration of the under graduation program summing up to AUS $ 25.000.
* To apply, select an eligible program; on receiving the unconditional letter from the university, application for the scholarship can be started. Submit an application to study at RMIT.
* Complete the scholarship application form before 1st December, 2015
* For further information: http://www.rmit.edu.au/
INTACH OFFERS RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS
* The Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage is a non-profit organization aiming to conserve and preserve India’s natural, cultural, living, tangible and intangible heritage.
* The scholarship supports work and study or research in the field of humanities specifically to archaeology, .
* INTACH scholarships is eligible for Indian citizens and UK citizens in India. Grants are offered up to a maximum of INR 30000.
* To apply, the applicant should send by post or email,a sample of previous research and proof of educational qualifications and two recommendation letters.
* The deadline for application is 30th November 2015.
* Successful applicants must submit to INTACH on completion of their research, on outcomes of their research and study visit.
* Interested student can visit:www.intach.org
* Bournemouth University is offering up to ten ViceChancellor’s international scholarships to pursue a full-time taught post graduation course.
* Scholarship includes 50% fee reduction. The scholarship is also a paid reduction in the student’s tuition
fee for the duration of their course
* Scholarships are awarded for studying all the subjects provided as it is a full time taught post graduate
course at BU.
* Note that application valid for scholarship is valid for a single course only and is not eligible for distance
learning courses. The mode of applying is online.
* For more information visit: https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk
Volume 5 Issue 5