- A cropped blazer is a good option for the humidity of summers and monsoons. They are lightweight but still formal.
- Cropped blazers and vests are always appropriate for formal events but instead of wearing the classic blazer, you can opt for boyfriend styles or the try the cropped style with a tunic.
- On days when you don’t know what to wear for work, a simple cropped jacket or a blazer with a simple trouser-shirt combination can make your entire look work.
Available in Vero Moda, Zara, Forever 21 and Fashion Street
- Ankle-length pants or capris are just the thing you need for the monsoons. They are comfortable and casual. Invest in a bright shade to step into the monsoon merrily.
- Cropped jeans have a tendency of making you look shorter. Throw on your favourite wedges to counteract this.
- Make your own cropped pants. Simply cut a pair of super-skinny jeans that you want to convert into cropped pants. Just cuff them and roll them up a bit. Easy and inexpensive!
Available at Levis, Zara, Forever 21, Mango and Pantaloons
- Monsoons are all about minimalism, so this season bid goodbye to excess luggage and carry only the must haves in your petite purses.
- A box clutch, over-sized clutch, or a bright-hued sling purse all are good investments for the season and apt accessories for a late-night movie or a Sunday brunch.
Available in Zara, Promod, Mango, Hues and Colaba Causeway
Volume 1 Issue 1