Insights on collaboration of Australian Retail College with Ansal University
* This collaboration will provide retail training and jobs to 10,000 youth every year in North India.
* An agreement was signed between two leading educational institutions, Australian Retail College India (ARC India) and Ansal University to provide retail training and jobs for 10,000 youth per year in North India; with the groundwork already in place to expand into other sectors.
* Whilst both companies have established credentials, this venture represents a new business phase for each: the first venture into Skill Development for ANSAL University and the first foray into North India for ARC India.
* Ansal University, a part of Ansal API group, currently operates in a range of business verticals such as Shopping Malls, Integrated Townships, Condominiums, Group Housing, Hospitality, Education, SEZs, IT Parks and Infrastructure and Utility Services.
* ARC India is a retail specialist training organisation that delivers innovative retail training solutions to meet industry needs for frontline staff in South India. ARC India is owned by The Australian Retail College, which has been the leading training provider for retail training in Australia for the past 28 years.
* Professor Raj S. Dhankar, Vice Chancellor of Ansal University. “We at the Ansal University, where we have a School of Skill and Entrepreneurial Development, are highly exited in signing this MOU, under which thousands of employees working at various levels in the Retail Sector will be trained so that they are able to achieve higher efficiency and productivity”, said Professor Dhankar.
Volume 5 Issue 11