Marilyn Bothello goes chic and glam, courtesy of Hemant Naibagker of The Orange Tree Studio
- Gave Marilyn’s hair a trim to give it a very healthy look and feel.
- Applied Light Brown Mahogany global hair colour and topped it off with Dark Blonde highlights.
- Blow dried her usually curly hair straight for a sleek look.
- Styled Marilyn’s hair to the side, making it manageable, yet chic for the night.
- Used a bit of compact powder to give her face an overall smooth look.
- Highlighted her eyes with kajal.
- Used light purple eye shadow, giving her the perfect night look.
- Used a light, frosty pink lipstick.
Vishal Adnani gets the clean cut British Wave look from Catherine Awungshi of ASIF – The Salon and GATSBY
“I had no choice but to leave my hair unkempt and unstyled since there was no hair product that could hold my hair down and give me a formal look. The Loose & Flow wax is a great product that I can now count on.”
- Blow-dried for better control on Vishal’s hair.
- Used a hair iron to straighten the curls in the front.
- Applied GATSBY Loose & Flow Hair Styling Wax, apt for the British Wave hairstyle, along with GATSBY Extreme Hold hair spray to perfectly set his hair.
Catherine Awngshi Top stylist, Asif – The Salon
“This dude really needed help with his hairstyling. Thus, he always stuck with his wavy look. The Loose & Flow variant of Hair Styling Wax from GATSBY worked great for the British Wave style on the sides and the retro look in the front.”
Volume 1 Issue 10