* OnCourse Vantage is a multi-service education company with offices in Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad and was founded by graduates of some of the best universities, Neeraj Batra (IIM Ahemdabad), Akhil Daswani (Northwestern University), Alisha Mashruwala (Harvard University), Abhishek Goyal (University of Virgnia) and Nitin Jain (Jamnalal Bajaj).
* The company started with an aim to provide a quality consulting and prep service to study abroad aspirants, but soon realized the problem lay in how unprepared students were for the real world. They lacked communication skills, financial literacy, emotional intelligence- skills that would help succeed in life, beyond college.
* This led to a flurry of in-house programs being developed in the high school and college space before moving to an older audience as well. Today their client age range is from as young as 13 to as old as 65.
* Their high-school focused proprietary programs include:
1. LCM Program: A 5-year life coaching and mentoring program starting from Grade VIII
2. Between the Lines Course: Focused on oral and written communication.
3. Smart Money Course: Financial Literacy for teens
4. JumpStart Course: Entrepreneurship for teens
5. Globonomics: Real-world Economics simplified
* Besides these programs OnCourse has tied up with a number of global universities, bringing down their programs as outreach partners
* Know more at http://www.oncourseglobal.com/
Volume 5 Issue 10