* Annapurna International School of Film and Media (AISFM) has announced admissions for courses of the academic year 2016-2017. The institute is India’s first private, non-profit and completely student-focused media school.
* One of the leading educational institutions in India AISFM offers Bachelor and Masters’ degrees, in filmmaking, mass communication, graphic design, photography, animation and media management; apart from a slew of filmmaking short courses and weekend workshops that run all-year round.
* Admissions for the year 2016 – 2017 are now open and now is the time to register and join one of the most prestigious schools in the country founded by Akkineni Nageswara Rao, one of India’s most celebrated actors.
* AISFM has activities and exchange programs with leading universities from around the world, including Northwestern (USA), Chapman University (USA), Ryerson University (Canada) and Swinburne University (Australia). Our students also have the opportunity to attend the International Filmmaking Academy in Italy each year.
* Please visit http://www.aisfm.edu.in/ for further details.
Volume 5 Issue 9