JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AT IIT KHARAGPUR IN INDIA, 2015
* MHRD, Govt. of India is offering Junior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur open for M. Arch/M.Des/M.Tech (Civil)/M.Planning degree holders with good academic record.
* Fellowship is awarded for the duration of 4 years and two or more applicants may be taken based on track records.
* Applicants should apply through the email: abrahamiitkgp-at-gmail.com
* The fellowship will be paid as per MHRD Norms. The application deadline is 31 October 2015.
4TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABILITY & MANAGEMENT STRATEGY HELD AT IMT NAGPUR
* The ICSMS-2015 focused on areas related to management those need immediate alignment in organizational practices with sustainability concerns. The partnering institutions for this conference are California State University San Bernardino (CSUSB), USA and CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur.
* The Centre organizes various activities and events around the year to promote an environmentally and socially responsible community development that uses various resources in a prudent manner and preserves the environment and bio-diversity for the future.
* For more details please visit: http://www.imtnagpur.ac.in/
* Through their institutional partners, the xConsortium, along with other leading global members, edX present higher education online, offering opportunity to anyone who wants to achieve, thrive, and grow.
* In the month of September, edX launched ten new online courses available for students across the globe.
* Some of their new courses include: Social Learning for Social Impact; Basic Steps in Magnetic Resonance; Creativity & Entrepreneurship; Introduction to XAML and Application Development; and AP® Environmental Science – Part 1: The Living World
* They also include: Astrophysics: Exploring Exoplanets; Epidemics ; Introduction to Urology; Learn Spanish: Basic Spanish for English Speakers; and International Law.
* For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course
* To nurture future innovators and thought leaders, the Science & Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, the Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward have partnered to support a dynamic and transformative student exchange program between premier institutions in India and the United States.
* The program is named in honor of Satyendra Nath Bose (1894 – 1974), a visionary Indian physicist best known for his work on quantum mechanics in the early 1920s. The class of particles that obey Bose-Einstein statistics, Bosons, was named after him.
* Eligibility: Indian citizens currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India.
* The program is envisaged to:
* provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions
* encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
* pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology to interact with each other, and;
* build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
* Open to students of Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences.
* Scholarship includes: Stipend, health insurance, and air-fare.
* Program Dates: May – July 2016
* Submission Deadline: 31 October 2015
* The Real Estate Management Institute TM (REMI) launches 5 Certificate Programs for students aspiring to enter the real estate industry and 6 Executive Courses specially designed for real estate professionals.
* The courses will initially be available at REMI’s branches in Mumbai & Thane.
* At present the courses include Real Estate Business Management & Housing Finance; Real Estate Business Management; Real Estate Marketing & Sales; Real Estate Housing Finance; and Real Estate Broking Entrepreneurship.
* Executive Courses include – Investment Real Estate:
Financial Tools; Executive Project Management in Real Estate; Executive Program in Internet Marketing & Sales; Marketing & Leasing – Retail Properties & Office Buildings; Leadership & Human Resource Essentials; and Managing the Physical Asset.
* For more details please visit: http://www.remi.edu.in/
Volume 5 Issue 4